Organizers: Estonian Billiard Federation, Lithuanian Pool Federation, Latvian Pool Federation, Belarusian Association of Billiard Sports and Finnish Billiard Federation.
Venue: Billiard club „Start“, Kalinovskogo str. 66-A, Minsk, Belarus.
14th of October 2017
• 8:30 Doors open
• 9:30 Start of 1st session
• 11:00 Oppening ceremony
• 11:15 Continue of play
15th of October 2017
• 10:30 Quater finals
• 11:00 Semi finals
• 13:30 Final
• 15:00 Award ceremony
Distance: women and oldboys race to 5 and mens/open division race to 6. Play-off stage race +1.
Prize fund: 70% of all received entry fees.
• A shirt with a collar (polo shirt) with short or long sleeves. It is not allowed to wear the shirt outside of the trousers.
• One colored trousers, preferrably black. No jeans look alike.
• Trousers matching belt.
• Black shoes and socks.
• No sweaters are allowed except with head referees agreement.
• No headwear is allowed.
• Clothing must be neat and tidy.
Accommodation: No hotel is recommended by the organizers of the event. If possible please look for the suitable hotel at www.booking.com or apartment at www.airbnb.com Thank you for the understanding.
• In mens/open division the qualifying stages chаrt consists of the winners and losers side. In case there is more than 64 participants then the last 32 play knock out stages. In case there is less than 64 participants then the last 16 play knock out stages.
• In womens and oldboys division the qualifying stages chаrt consists of the winners and losers side. In case there is more than 16 participants then the last 8 play knock out stages. In case there is less than 16 participants then the last 4 play knock out stages.
• Brake: According to the WPA rules. There is no any additional requirements.
• All participants must announce participation by sending announcement to local federations or registering at http://balticpoolleague.eu/events/2017/4/registration.html or sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 6th of September, 2017.
• The draw is made 13th of September, 2017 and published within the same day on official BPL webiste www.balticpoolleague.eu.
• The participants in women/oldboys must pay an entry fee in amount of 30 euros.
• The participants in men/open division must pay an entry fee in amount of 40 euros.
• Time-out can be taken by the player on his own brake. In case the time out is for some reason taken at oponents break then the oponent will be added one won rack, i.e. in case the score is 3:2 then the score will be 3:3.
• No smoking is allowed during time-out.
• No exceptions are made unles with the agreement of the head referee
• All the disputes between participants are resolved by head referee. The participants have the right to forward a written disagreement application of the head referees decision to the organising commitees email email@example.com within one week after the event is held. Each forwarded disagreement application fee is 50 EUR that must be forwarded to the organising commitee. In case the organising commitee finds that the participant disagreement is justified the disagreement application fee in amount of 50 euros is refunded to the participant and further actions regarding the decision are forwarded to the participant, referee and any other party involved.
• Prize money will be paid during award ceremony only.
Tournament director: Tomas Brikmanis Stage head referree: Aleksandr Fefilov